Last updated: 4/26/18
We do not sell, trade, or give out your personally identifiable information to outside parties expect as outlined below.
- We use other third parties to provide services such as email delivery, website hosting, and credit card processing. When you sign up for our email newsletter or place an order, we will share your information as necessary for the third party to provide the requested service.
- We may release your information when we believe that its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
We collect personally identifiable information only when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to our email list.
Our website or customer service team will ask you for information which identifies you, allows us to contact you, and allows us to process your order. Specifically, these items are the following:
- Shipping address
- Billing address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Credit card number and expiration date
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, respond to marketing communication or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to provide better service in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
In an effort to bring you increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. These sites may contain links to other sites. Sam's is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites. That being said, we strive to protect the integrity of our site and appreciate any feedback about these linked sites.
This site may offer public chat rooms, forums and/or message boards to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Changes to our policy