Help your pet thrive with the power of protein-rich recipes that nourish as nature intended. As obligate carnivores, modern cats are built like their ancestors and thrive on a Biologically Appropriate diet rich in protein and fat sourced from a variety of animal ingredients. ORIJEN® Tundra recipe provides your cat with the nourishing protein and nutrients they need, from fresh or raw** Boer goat, wild boar, ranch-raised venison, whole Arctic char, grass-fed mutton, and free-run duck. With rich inclusions of Wholeprey animals, ORIJEN cat food is made with the most nutrient-dense, succulent parts of the prey to deliver the nutrition cats need.
Nourish As Nature Intended
- Grain-free with 85%* protein-rich animal sources, 15%+ fruits, vegetables, and nutrients, and no added no added soy, corn, wheat or tapioca
- First 5 ingredients always fresh or raw animal protein including meat and fish
- Coated with freeze-dried liver for a taste your cat instinctively craves
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients
Deboned goat, deboned wild boar, deboned Arctic char, deboned venison, steelhead trout, deboned duck, duck liver, mutton, whole pilchard, mutton liver, lamb meal, duck meal, cod meal, mutton meal, blue whiting meal, herring meal, mackerel meal, whole red lentils, whole green lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, whole chickpeas, lentil fiber, wild boar liver, duck fat, natural fish flavor, whole navy beans, whole yellow peas, pollock oil, goat cartilage, goat liver, goat tripe, mutton tripe, wild boar kidney, venison liver, venison heart, wild boar heart, goat heart, choline chloride, dried kelp, freeze-dried goat liver, freeze-dried venison liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), zinc proteinate, whole zucchini, whole parsnips, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, kale, spinach greens, beet greens, turnip greens, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, thiamine mononitrate, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric root, lavender, althea root, rosehips, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product.
Metabolizable Energy is 4120 kcal/kg (535 kcal per 250ml/130g cup) with calories distributed to support peak conditioning; 40% from protein, 16% from carbohydrates, and 44% from fat.
ORIJEN Tundra Cat recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Proﬁles for All Life Stages.
- Crude protein (min.)40%
- Crude fat (min.)20%
- Crude fiber (max.)3%
- Moisture (max.)10%
- Crude ash9%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.2%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.3%
- Calcium (min.)1.9%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.4%
- Magnesium (max.)0.1%
- Taurine (min.)0.1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2.4%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)1%
- Total Microorganisms* (min)100 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.