- Made of keratin, not a bone!
- Long-Lasting & Nutrient-Rich
- Dogs instinctively want marrow in their diets. Their primal taste buds love it.
- Packed full of healthy nutrients, vitamins, calcium and protein.
- The natural brushing quality of Lamb Horns and Marrow helps keep your dog’s teeth clean.
- Peace of mind – cleaned, boiled, and baked within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards and regulations
- 100% Edible – hours of chewing enjoyment for your pet
- 100% Natural – no additives, no preservatives, no supplements
- 100% Single Ingredient Dog Treat
- 100% Viking
THE BEST TREATS FOR THE MOST LOVED PETS.™
NOT JUST PURE, ICELANDIC PURE.™
Product of Iceland, Packed in the USA
More Info: Icelandic+™ Small Lamb Horns with Marrow come in a variety of natural colors and range from 4 - 4.7 inches in length. The Icelandic+™ Small Lamb Horn with Marrow is great for small breeds and puppies. The Horn acts as a natural teether for puppies that have that constant need to chew - give them a Horn instead of your shoe! You can also soak the horn in warm water to help soften it for puppies and older dogs with sensitive teeth. Package Contains 1 Small Lamb Horn with Marrow.
Dental Care: The Icelandic+ Lamb Horn with Marrow is a natural chew that helps your dog’s gums to be “brushed” as it is made of thousands of small fibers. If your dog’s teeth are not regularly brushed, you may experience some gum bleeding with their first Horn. This is natural and is actually a benefit as the Horn’s fibers are “scrubbing" the gum line. With continued use and additional Horns, you will see a remarkable difference in the health of your dog’s gum line and whiter teeth. People who do not floss similarly experience gum bleeding when they first start and the bleeding stops when gum health improves from flossing, as will happen with your dog. Both you and your veterinarian will be pleased with the change in gum health and appearance of teeth over time.
Icelandic Lamb Horn
Protein (Min) 80.7%
Fat (Min) 0.18%
Ash (Max) 2.31%
Crude Fiber (Max) 0.24%
Carbohydrates (Max) 5.87%
Moisture (Max) 10.7%