Here are some do’s and don’ts to keep in mind when it comes to giving your pets “just a little” of your Holiday feast.
Here are some do’s and don’ts to keep in mind when it comes to giving your pets “just a little” of your Thanksgiving feast.
- No Turkey Bones (may splinter).
- No Turkey Skin (too much fat)
- No sausage (too much fat)
- No dishes with cheeses (too much fat)
- No onions, garlic, mushrooms
- No dishes with nutmeg or sage
- No grapes, raisins
- No gravy
- No chocolate
- No coffee
- No Alcohol
Remember foods high in fat can lead to pancreatitis, so be aware of those.
These foods are fine in *small portions:
- Turkey meat without skin and bones
- Sweet Potato (plain)
- Mashed Potato (plain)
- Canned Pumpkin (nothing added to it)
- Corn (no cobs)
- Steamed Green beans (NOT from green bean casserole)
Happy Holidays, from all of us here at Sam's Cats & Dogs, Naturally!